A case has been registered on Wednesday after the audio showing the city Mufti protesting the flag hoisting and the national anthem inside the Shahi Jama Masjid surfaced on Wednesday.
Earlier on Tuesday, Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha police station Mantola and Rashtriya Hindu Parishad India demonstrated outside the SSP office in the Collectorate and filed a complaint and demanded action. The case has been registered on the basis of the Tahrir received from Islamia Local Agency.
Two audios regarding the hoisting of the flag in the city’s Jama Masjid went viral on August 16
- Meena Diwakar, the provincial president of the Mahasabha, had given a complaint.
- In the Tahrir said that on August 15, two audios regarding the hoisting of the flag in the city’s Jama Masjid went viral on August 16, in which the city Mufti and another person, who hoisted the flag, are speaking to Aslam Qureshi, chairman of Islamia Local Agency, not to do so. Using wrong words too.
- Shahar Mufti and others have called it haram along with hoisting the flag and singing the national anthem in the audio, using wrong words about Bharat Mata ki Jai.
- Waving the tricolor, singing the national anthem, and saying Bharat Mata ki Jai is haram while staying in India, is also an insult to the soldiers who were martyred for the tricolor.
- It comes under the category of sedition and Raska. Strict action should be taken against the accused.
Mufti said Aslam made a false statement
Another audio of Shahar Mufti Majdul Khubib Rumi has been released on Tuesday. In this, he has said that he was asked not to do political programs inside the mosque. Aslam has made a false statement. He cannot remove me from the post of Mufti. They have no right.
For daily news updates related to finance, business and sports keep following our portal Daily News Capsule
Nikita Dhyani is a passionate writer. She basically writes on Health, Finance, and Politics related topics. She has explored many areas of interest and is being a part of the journalism industry.