Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, one of the most famous comedy shows of the TV world, has always been loved by the audience. This show has been airing on TV for a long time and people love each and every character of it. While Jethalal-Dayaben is the life of the show, the show also gets amazing TRPs due to Babita Ji i.e. Munmun Dutta. Munmun Dutta has been in the news for some time or the other for a long time.
Munmun breaks silence on the news of leaving the show
- Some time back, Munmun was in the news for commenting on a particular caste, then for a few days, there were reports that she had left the show.
- Actually, Munmun Dutta did not appear in the last few episodes, after which such rumors started flying that like Daya Vakani, Munmun has also said goodbye to the show.
- However, in the past, the makers of the show had rubbished these rumors.
- At the same time, Munmun Dutta himself has broken the silence on this matter and has told how negative reporting has affected his life.
Let us inform you that due to the Corona epidemic, shooting was banned in Maharashtra recently, after which all the cast and crew have been shifted to Daman. Munmun Dutta was not a part of the episode ‘Mission Kauva’ which was shot there, since then it is being speculated that she has left the show.
Munmun Dutta has completely denied the reports of leaving the show
- Firstly, Munmun has completely denied the reports of leaving the show and not shooting.
- In an interview, Munmun said, ‘In the last two to three days, such false things were told which have had a negative impact on my life. People are saying that I did not report on the sets of the show which is completely wrong. The truth is that I was not needed in the track of the show, so I was not called at all.
- Munmun said that ‘The production decides the scene and the next track, I do not decide. I just go to work, do my work and come back. Obviously, if I am not needed in the scene then I will not shoot.
- Along with this, she also rubbished the rumor about her leaving the show. Munmun said that ‘If I am planning to say goodbye to the show, then I will announce it myself because the audience is attached to my character. They have a right to know the truth instead of guessing.
Let us inform you that before him, the makers of the show had also disclosed this. Asit Kumar Modi, the producer of ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’, while giving a statement to a channel said that “Munmun Dutta continues to be a part of Babita Ji Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. Whatever rumors are flying about her leaving the show. They are completely baseless and wrong.”
For daily news updates related to finance, business and sports keep following our portal Daily News Capsule
Nikita Dhyani is a passionate writer. She basically writes on Health, Finance, and Politics related topics. She has explored many areas of interest and is being a part of the journalism industry.