The Kanpur connection of businessman Raj Kundra, husband of film actress Shilpa Shetty trapped in pornography, has become completely clear. Part of the earnings of Raj Kundra company Flizz Movies used to come directly in the account of Harshita Srivastava, wife of Arvind Kumar Srivastava, a resident of Shyamnagar in the city. Arvind is one of the Rajdars of Raj Kundra. This is the reason that in just 20 months, Harshita’s bank account went from millionaire to millionaire.
Amar Ujala has evidence of every amount sent by Flizz Movies OPC Pvt Ltd and Arvind Kumar Srivastava. Harshita’s maternal uncle is in MIG, Block A, Barra-8. His current account in Punjab National Bank used to be in his mother’s name in the year 2002. On January 10, 2008, it became a joint account in the name of Harshita and her mother. At that time he had only 20 thousand rupees in his account.
Between May 2019 and February 2021, more than two crore rupees reached his account. On May 17, 2019, for the first time, 40 thousand rupees reached Harshita’s account from the account of Flizz Movies OPC Pvt Ltd. On June 15, 60 thousand, on August 13, 90 thousand rupees were sent. In this way, in the year 2019, in eight months, through a total of nine transactions, Rs 8.14 lakh was deposited in the account. The last payment for the year 2019 was made on December 31 for Rs 2 lakh.
67 lakh rupees sent to wife’s account in 40 days
- From 22 October 2020, Arvind himself started sending money to his wife’s account.
- For the first time, as a trial, sent five thousand rupees. Four days later, on October 26, five lakh and then on October 29, five lakh rupees were sent.
- After this, on November 3, 4, and 12, sent five lakh rupees each. In the year 2020 itself, 20 lakh on November 17, 10 lakh on November 20, five lakh on November 24, 10 lakh on November 26, seven lakh on November 30.
- In this way, in just one month in November 2020, Arvind transferred Rs 67 lakh to Harshita’s account.
21.60 lakhs came in Harshita’s account in the name of salary
- In the year 2020, the amount was sent towards Flizz only for two months. After this, the method of sending money was changed.
- Four lakh rupees each in March, May, and June and Rs 4.80 lakh in July and August reached twice as salary.
- In this way, Rs 21.60 lakh is said to be earned through salary, while Harshita’s family says that she does not work.
95 lakh sent in the last two months
- Arvind deposited a total of Rs 95 lakh in his wife’s account eight times in January and February in the year 2021.
- Of these, seven lakh on January 1, 15 lakh on January 2, 10 lakh on January 5, seven lakh on February 1, 13 lakh on February 8, 15 lakh on February 9, 13 lakh on February 10, 15 lakh on February 11.
- Happened. When suddenly the money overflowed in the account, at the request of the crime branch, the bank stopped the transaction in the account.
- At present, two crores 36 lakh one thousand 620 rupees are deposited in this account.
Harshita’s father and brother in government job
- Harshita’s father was a Material Inspector in HC Corporation DMSRD. He passed away in the year 2012. In the family, the mother stays at home.
- Harshita has a brother supernatural being an officer in LIC Mumbai. The mother told that Harshita was married in the year 2000.
- She has studied up to M.Sc. She doesn’t work anywhere. Three years ago she came from Singapore to Kanpur for a few days. She told that she has been living in Barra-8 for 30-40 years.
- His son-in-law is a very capable person. He can’t do anything wrong, whatever is happening, he doesn’t know anything.
Suspicious transactions totaling 6.50 crores
- According to the Mumbai Crime Branch, a total of Rs 6.50 crore suspicious transactions have taken place through Arvind Srivastava.
- Out of this, about three crore rupees have been sent to the family members.
- The link of the amount sent to the accounts of wife and father has been found, but the amount sent to other accounts is being investigated.
Year after year status of Harshita’s account
- 56 thousand at the end of 2008
- 70 thousand at the end of 2009
- 71 thousand at the end of 2010
- 73 thousand at the end of the year 2011
- 1.61 lakh at the end of 2012
- 59 thousand at the end of the year 2013
- 85 thousand at the end of 2014
- 87 thousand at the end of 2015
- 1.38 lakh at the end of 2016
- 1.47 lakh at the end of 2017
- 3 lakh at the end of 2018
- 11 lakh at the end of 2019
- 1.45 crore at the end of the year 2020
- 2.33 crore in February 2021
For daily news updates related to finance, business and sports keep following our portal Daily News Capsule
Nikita Dhyani is a passionate writer. She basically writes on Health, Finance, and Politics related topics. She has explored many areas of interest and is being a part of the journalism industry.