Key Points –
- World bee day 2021: The theme for this year is Bee engaged: Let’s Build Back Better for Bees.
- On this day Anton Janša, the pioneer of beekeeping, was born in 1734.
- The purpose of the international day is to acknowledge the role of bees and other pollinators in the ecosystem.
Albert Einstein said-If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe, then man would have only four years of life left.
— Ramesh Pandey (@rameshpandeyifs) May 20, 2021
- The UN Member States approved Slovenia’s proposal to proclaim 20 May as World Bee Day in December 2017.
- On World Bee Day, let us celebrate these tiny creatures and spread awareness about their role as the biggest pollinators
— National Geographic (@NatGeo) May 20, 2021
- Remember on the occasion of World Bee day that when all the bees thrive, we thrive with them. Wish you a very happy world Bee Day.
- To get the honey out we always need a bee. Wish you a very happy world Bee Day.
It's #WorldBeeDay! 🐝
Take a closer look next time you see a bee – can you identify which species it is? pic.twitter.com/jpX37DA8uK
— WWF UK (@wwf_uk) May 20, 2021
- Save the bees on this World Bee Day. Happy World Bee Day.
- On the occasion of this World Bee Day take an oath to not use pesticides in your garden to save and protect the bees. Happy World Bee Day.
- Remember to protect and preserve the bees because if bees disappeared off the face of the earth, man would be extinct within four years. Wish you a very happy World Bee Day.
- The flower doesn’t dream of the bee it blossoms and the bee comes to it. Wish you a very happy World Bee Day.
- On the occasion of this World Bee Day take part and create awareness and to Save the Bees. Happy Bee Day.
- Pleasant words are like a honeycomb they can help to sweeten your soul and to calm your bones. Wish you a very happy world Bee Day.
- Home is where the honey is. Best wishes on World Bee Day.
She is integral to optimizing the content. she is very determined in writing new content and its publication itself. currently, She is a student at the University of Delhi.