Top Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2022: Cryptocurrency for the financial world has come as an alternative. Innovation in the field of computing and information technology is now transforming the world. Nowadays cryptocurrencies are popular in the world and people in huge numbers are investing in them.
Blockchain, the technology that is behind crypto is showing the new era of technology transformation. Like, smart contracts, supply chain, financial orders, human-machine interaction, etc.
You need to manage cryptocurrencies properly if they are an important part of your investment portfolio. Buying multiple cryptocurrency coins can also help you increase your investment as the enhancement saves you from losing your hard-earned money.
Crypto trading is the most important factor in raising and earning money but unpredictability comes with it. Crypto trading can be risky so you need to be aware of the new trends. Yes, cryptocurrencies are risky but remember that higher rs brings a pretty good chance of earring.
There are now more than 10 thousands cryptocurrencies where you can invest with different investment options. Popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, ETH, XRP, and others there are many more where you can invest.
Investors with experience in digital currencies and who know how these currencies work are earning well. Here in this article, we will talk about Top 10 cryptocurrency to invest in 2022 that will make you rich.
Also, read| Best Laptop For Trading Cryptocurrency
Top Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2022
- The list of top cryptocurrency to invest in 2022 is incomplete without mentioning Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin comes no 1 on the list and it is called King of Crypto.
- This is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies created in 2009 and still leading the list.
- In 2009 the cost per transaction was around 15 USD and now Bitcoin comprises a market capitalization of around 600 Billion USD.
- The return is up to 309 percent.
- It has become an existing digital currency for most investors nowadays.
- Bitcoin has become the number one digital coin in the market and it holds the ⅔ of the digital currency market.
- It is now offering small altcoins.
- Bitcoin’s ledger is the oldest one powered by the blockchain.
- However, it has some downside too. It demands that the transaction cost for digital gold should be around USD 12. However, this stops this coin from being used as a daily currency.
- Besides the downsides, Bitcoin remains the number choice of investors.
- There are various ways to invest in Bitcoins, find the best way and invest.
2- Ethereum (ETH)
- Ethereum is one of the Top cryptocurrency to invest in 2022. Formed in 2013 by programmer Vitalik Buterin.
- Ethereum is a database of information similar to any blockchain. It is designed in an unhackable way.
- Keeping the fact that it is a relatively new coin in the market, yet it has risen to the following ranks.
- With the help of some high-end technology that further helps in creating intelligent contracts.
- In 2015 it come up with a cost per transaction of around 10 USD and now the market capitalization of Ethereum is around 353 Billion USD.
- The return is around 407 %.
- It is powered by a technology called blockchain, while it runs with a series of contracts.
3- Polkadot (DOT)
- The CTO at the ETH project, Gavin Wood found Polkadot.
- Polkadot is a multi-chain application across blockchain that allows arbitrary data to be transferred.
- Cross-chain registries and cross-chain computation are possible with Polkadot.
- A new era for third-generation currency and one of the best top 10 digital cryptocurrencies to invest in 2022.
- In 2017 it come into the market with a nominal cost per transaction and now the market capitalization of Polkadot is around 21 Billion USD.
- Polkadot earn a return of around 205% in 2020.
- Binance invested 10M USD in Polkadot in December 2020. After that the price in on week hike by 41%.
- Ripple Labs bring XRP to the market and it is another one of the top cryptocurrency to invest in 2022.
- XRP is a centralized digital currency poised to receive high fees and few interbank transfers.
- The market capitalization of XRP is around USD 46 billion.
- In 2012 XRP come into the market with a nominal cost per transaction amount.
- Around 16% return has come up with XRP in 2020.
- In 2021 XRP has come up as the most popular digital currency in the market.
- The mining process of these digital coins is taking place in Ripple Labs only rather than in any community.
- Conversely, Coin could benefit Visa, another centralized payment system, as well.
- It helps in using big banks to negotiate and execute various trades using control policies and complex trading software.
- It has become a popular choice of digital currency because of the better return it offers.
5- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Software engineers Billy Marcus and Jackson Palmer come up with this Dogecoin in 2013.
- They decided to create a payment system as a “joke”, mocking the wild speculation in cryptocurrencies at the time.
- It came up as a meme joke and in 15 minutes it gain popularity.
- Dogecoin gain popularity through internet memes and further converted to digital currency.
- Those investing in DOGE are also in the limelight more than celebrity hype.
- Dogecoin come into the market in 2013 with around 0.03 USD cost per transaction and now the market capitalization of Dogecoin is around USD 85 Billion.
- The return in 2020 of Dogecoin was around 118%.
- With an 85,000% boost in 2017, bitcoin gained huge popularity in the market.
- It hit the internet with its new entertainment, which later lost 98% of its value.
- In 2020, Tesla man Elon Musk tweeted about it and gave a 200 percent boost to the coin.
- In 2021 Dogecoin’s popularity raised 1000% more and touched considerable height.
6- Stellar (XLM)
- In 2014 Stellar come into the market with a market capitalization of around 10 Billion USD.
- The market capitalization of Stellar is around $34.56 Billion.
- On cross-border transactions, Stellar offers investors low-cost transactions.
- With XLM the return in 2020 was around 189%, which is huge.
- In 2021 this has crossed 200% in the first month only.
- The main purpose of Stellar to come into the market was to make cross-border transactions easy.
- Banks were able to start and adopt this coin employing an autonomous node verification network.
- To declare Stellar a national virtual currency Ukraine government collaborates with it.
- With the collaboration of the Ukrainian government, Stellar got the best investment conditions for 2022.
7- Tether (USDT)
- Tether is another one of the top 10 cryptocurrency to invest in 2022, that will make you rich.
- Tether is usually denoted by the term USDT.
- This is the most exciting digital currency for investors.
- Tether’s current market capitalization is around 73.177 Billion USD.
- Tether is supported by traditional currencies like USD and Euro.
- Also, this digital currency comes in the list of stable coins.
- Other cryptocurrencies in the market are volatile but Tether is not, which makes it useful for crypto investors.
- USDT in the crypto market reduces the trade execution and also removes sth transaction cost.
- It gives the benefit by keeping the value proportionate to the denominations. Which keeps the value of Tether comes with more stability than any other digital currency.
- For investors who worry about the volatility of different coins, Tether is the most favorable option.
8- Cardano (ADA)
- ADA. Ethereum co-founder Charles Hoskinson founded Cardano in 2015.
- Smart contracts and decentralized applications are enabled by Cardano like Ethereum.
- Smart contracts help to track transactions, including bitcoin which can manage coins such as ETH.
- Compared to other coins Cardano has slighter growth in the market.
- Cardano, the third generation digital currency is another one of the top 10 cryptocurrency to invest in 2022.
- This digital coin has a lot of potential in the upcoming years.
- In 2017 it is introduced in the market. The cost per transaction in 2017 was around -0.07 USD which is so low.
- Today the market capitalization of Cardano is around 67 Billion USD.
- The return in 2020 was around 441%.
- It can operate efficiently with more efficiency by using the standard poor working system.
- In the comparison with its predecessors, this third-generation coin helps it make even better.
- The digital currency hit the 10 Billion USD market in just three years.
- Cardano is the attractive target for people who bet because per coin the low-value transaction goes up to around $0.30.
- With the support of the Chinese communist party, Neo is doing well in the market.
- Neo is also known as Chinese ETH.
- In 2016 Neo came into the market with a nominal cost per transaction.
- The market capitalization of Neo is around $4.92 Billion.
- The return in 2020 was around 63%.
- In the Chinese market, Neo emerged as one of the most important and first digital currency.
- In 2018, China came up with various digital currency-based exchanges.
- Digital currency saw a massive comeback in 2021. But then things changed because the Chinese regulators go against the processor.
- Neo can shine again back because the leading Chinese party is thinking about digital currencies.
- Nano is another one of the top 10 cryptocurrency to invest in 2022.
- The trading value is around $30,856,664 and the current price is 4.99 USD.
- Nano has a market circulation of around 130 Million in the market and the total supply is around 133 Million.
- The market capitalization of Nano is around $0.96 Billion.
- In the exchange Kraken, you can invest in Nano.
- Nano comes up as a low latency digital currency developed on a creative data structure that provides good scalability without any transaction fees.
- The key objective of Nano is to provide high performance.
- Also, the design of Nano is quite simple.
- Without any high power mining hardware, the network used in Nano requires limited resources only.
- Mitigating the access problems Nano comes with the help of a technology called Blockchain.
- Nano also prevents various attacks, the security is pretty good.
Digital currencies become a popular choice of investors these days. A huge number of the population in the world are investing in these digital currencies. Mentioned above is the list of top 10 cryptocurrency to invest in 2022, keeping the record of their performance in the 2021 market.
If you are going to invest in digital currencies the above list can help you. Read it, compare it and invest in it. But before investing you need to do deep market research and check the risk, then only invest in cryptocurrencies.
Also, remember that it is a long-term investment so you need to give it enough time. Furthermore, make some good strategies that will help you in the future too. Good Luck.
For daily news updates related to finance, business and sports keep following our portal Daily News Capsule
Nikita Dhyani is a passionate writer. She basically writes on Health, Finance, and Politics related topics. She has explored many areas of interest and is being a part of the journalism industry.