Corona cases are increasing again in the country. In view of this, scientists predict that the third wave of the epidemic will knock in August. It will peak in October. It is possible that 1.5 lakh patients are found every day in the country.
Scientists from the Indian Institute of Technology, (IIT) Hyderabad and Kanpur have made this estimate on the basis of mathematical models. Mathukumali Vidyasagar of IIT Hyderabad and Maninder Agarwal of IIT Kanpur says that the third wave will intensify in August.
It is estimated that one lakh corona cases of infection can be reported daily in better conditions while 1.5 lakh corona cases can be reported daily in worse conditions.
Relief, this wave will not be fatal
- Scientists have predicted that the third wave of corona will not be fatal. People will have to start strictly following the corona protocol.
- More care has to be taken regarding children, elderly and sick people. Avoid unnecessary travel and crowding.
46 districts of ten states are important
- The Center has also started preparations to deal with the situation.
- The infection rate is more than 10% in 46 districts of ten states including Maharashtra, Kerala. Similarly, 54 districts have between five and 10%.
- These 100 districts can play an important role in accelerating the third wave, which needs to be monitored.
- There should be no negligence, doctors predict that the third wave will be different because the virus is still difficult to understand.
- It is very difficult to find out when and how the virus can harm.
- Those who have been vaccinated are getting infected there. In such a situation, it is very important to be alert.
For daily news updates related to finance, business and sports keep following our portal Daily News Capsule
Nikita Dhyani is a passionate writer. She basically writes on Health, Finance, and Politics related topics. She has explored many areas of interest and is being a part of the journalism industry.