Pakistan’s intelligence agency ISI can attack many cities including metro cities of the country including Delhi. Terrorists can be carried out by making human bombs or through target killing. The country’s Intelligence Department and the Special Cell of Delhi Police have received such inputs. After such inputs, special attention is being paid to the security arrangements in Delhi. Paramilitary forces have been deployed at many places in Delhi.
Hafiz Saeed can make Terrorist Attack
- A senior official of the Delhi Police’s Anti-Terrorist Cell Special Cell said that the bomb blast took place on June 23 outside the residence of the country’s biggest enemy Hafiz Saeed in the Revenue Board Housing Society at Jauhar House in Lahore. India has nothing to do with this blast.
- But ISI and Hafiz Saeed can make a terrorist attack by making excuses for this blast. ISI can get terrorists to do human bombs or target killings.
- It has been said in the inputs that important buildings and crowded places of the country can be targeted. Small bomb blasts can be done in crowded places.
- Drones can be attacked in metro cities of the country. Inputs have also been received that ISI has prepared a strategy for this and sleeper cells and gangsters can be used for terrorist activities in the country.
- Intelligence department officials said that the drone attack in Jammu and the terrorists caught from Lucknow, UP are being seen as retaliation for the bomb blast at Hafiz Saeed’s residence.
- Delhi Police is taking all steps to stop terrorist incidents. Mock drills are being conducted from time to time.
Special Cell Team Leaves for Lucknow for Further Inquiry
- The Special Cell of Delhi Police has left for Lucknow, UP for interrogation.
- The Special Cell team will interrogate Al Qaeda terrorists arrested by UP ATS. The Special Cell had also unearthed the Pan India module of Al Qaeda in the year 2015 and arrested six terrorists.
- According to police officials of Special Cell, the real name of terrorist Umar Al Mandi arrested by UP ATS is Syed Akhtar. He has now changed his name and changed his name to Omar Al Mandi. This terrorist is wanted in the Delhi case.
- Ali Mandi is said to be close to Al-Qaeda terrorist Mohammad Sharjeel Isman. These two have met each other many times.
For daily news updates related to finance, business and sports keep following our portal Daily News Capsule
Nikita Dhyani is a passionate writer. She basically writes on Health, Finance, and Politics related topics. She has explored many areas of interest and is being a part of the journalism industry.