- Russia Registers World’s first Covid – 19 Vaccines for Animals On Wednesday. It is said to be the world’s first covid -19 vaccine.
- Russia has announced that they will start the mass production of vaccines in the month of April.
- The vaccine was approved after it shows promising results in experiments on rabbits, mink, dogs, cats, and mink, etc.
- Specialists give an injection to a rabbit at a laboratory of the Federal center for animal health during the development of a vaccine against the coronavirus disease (Covid-19) for animals.
- The Vaccine is named “Carnivac-Cov“, which was proven to be effective and began to test the Dogs, cats, mink, and foxes from the month of October. Said the Agriculture Oversight Agency Rosselkhoznadzor.
- “All test animals that were vaccinated developed antibodies to coronavirus in 100 percent of cases,” said Konstantin Savenkov, deputy head of Rosselkhoznadzor.
- He added that it was the world’s first product for protecting animals from the Covid-19 virus.
- Rosselkhoznadzor said the development of its shot would help prevent mutations in animals and cited Denmark’s decision to cull 15 million mink last year after some were found to be carrying a mutated virus variant.
- According to Russian Scientists, the use of this vaccine can prevent the Development of mutation of the virus. As Stated in the statement.
Also, Read – What Do You Mean By Tortoiseshell Cat?
- However, Most of The countries have shown their interest in this Vaccine.
She is integral to optimizing the content. she is very determined in writing new content and its publication itself. currently, She is a student at the University of Delhi.