Realme X7 5G launched in India last week and today it is going on sale for the first time via Flipkart,realme.com and other offline channels. They are offering Rs. 2000 off for ICICI customers.
Key highlights of Realme X7 5G:
- Dual sim (nano) runs on Android 10, and Realme UI on top.
- 6.4 inch full- HD with 1082 x 2400 pixels display.
- 8-megapixel secondary sensor with ultra-wide-angle.
- Comes with hole-punch features with a triple rear camera.
- 8GB of RAM, 64-megapixel camera, 50W super dart charge.
- Mediatech dimensity 800U SoC.
- Nebula and Space Silver color option
- Available at Flipkart, Realme.com, and other offline stores from 12pm today.
The price for Realme X7 5G in India has been set for rs. 19,999 (6GB and 128GB storage variant), while the price for 8GB + 128GB storage variant is Rs. 21,999.
Sale offers include a discount of Rs. 2000 ICICI credit card and EMI transactions on Realme.com. Customers willing to make a purchase from Flipkart can get it at a discount of Rs. 1500 via Axis bank and EMI transactions.
Realme is offering an upgrade program in which customers can buy Realme X7 at 70 percent of its price and pay the rest a year later. This effectively brings down the pricing of the phone to as low as Rs. 13,999.
A Delhi University graduate, paving her way in the world of writing. An optimist, creative, and go-getter. Loves to read, research, and write about different topics in technology or cryptocurrency, and serve them to the readers in the most meaningful way possible.