- New Zealand Bans the entry of Indian travelers due to Covid- 19 surge. The Prime minister of New Zealand Jacinda Ardern said on Thursday.
- The country Has been reported 100,00 Cases in the last three days OF Covid -19.
- The Prime Minister of New Zealand temporarily bans the entry of Indian travelers from India starting From April 11.
- The suspension will start from 1600 local time on April 11 and will be in place until April 28, Jacinda Ardern said in a news conference.
- However, the government had speed up the process of vaccinating people across the country to immune more citizens.
- At Present, Everyone at the age of 45 is able to take the Covid-19 Vaccine.
- New Zealand logged 23 new positive coronavirus cases at its border on Thursday, of which 17 were from India.
- Also, Read –Kunal Kamra and his family is tested positive for Covid-19
- The country’s total case tally has gone up to 12.8 million, according to the Union ministry of health and family welfare.
She is integral to optimizing the content. she is very determined in writing new content and its publication itself. currently, She is a student at the University of Delhi.