- Kunal Kamra and His Family are tested Positive For Covid -19. He tweeted on Twitter and asked his fans to stay calm and careful as it’s the second wave of Covid -19.
- The 32-year-old, Stand-up comedian Kunal kamra has been tested positive for Covid -19. He has been quarantined at home with his parents.
- Therefore, He Said,” “My parents are Covid positive & they’re in a hospital nearby. I’m Covid positive quarantined at home. I’ve spoken to everyone who I was in contact with. I and my family will be fine soon,” he tweeted, informing his fans to “please take the second wave very seriously & be super careful.”In his tweet.
My parents are Covid positive & they’re in a hospital near by. I’m Covid positive quarantined at home. I’ve spoken to everyone who I was in contact with. Me and my family will be fine soon. Please take the second wave very seriously & be super careful ✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽
— Kunal Kamra (@kunalkamra88) April 6, 2021
- Even though, Apart from him many other celebrities also tested positive for Covid- 19. Akshay Kumar, Alia Bhatt, Vicky Kaushal, Bhumi Pandelkar, and Katrina Kaif also tested positive for Covid-19. These Celebrities confirmed the news and have been quarantined for weeks.
- However, On Thursday, India has recorded above than 90,000 cases on a single day. Currently, India is facing the second wave of Covid-19. According to the Union Health Ministry on Tuesday.
- In addition to this, The Delhi Government On Tuesday Imposed the night Curfew In the national Capital From 5 pm to 10 pm till the 30th of April.
She is integral to optimizing the content. she is very determined in writing new content and its publication itself. currently, She is a student at the University of Delhi.