- The international Day Of Human Space Flight is observed on 12th April every year.
- The Whole World Celebrates this day as the beginning of Mankind’s Space Journey.
- United Nations General Assembly Initiated this program to celebrate every year.
- The importance of this program is to give a contribution to space technology and science.
- The International Day Of human Space Flight is Observed On 12th April 2021 On Monday. We observed that four of the biggest milestones we have collectively achieved As a Species in this field.
- The Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Alekseyevich Gagarin On April 12, 1961, became the first man to reach space from Earth.
- Furthermore, The Soviet cosmonaut Alexei Leonov on March 18, 1965, Accomplished a mission called “walk-in Space” therefore, On July 20, 1969, Neil Amstrong become the First man ever to put his feet on Moon.
- However, The United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA) is a separate office of the UN that promotes international cooperation in the peaceful uses of outer space.
- The UNOOSA also implements the responsibilities of the Secretary-General under international space law.
- Hence, India is set to strengthen its human Space flight with ISRO under the Indian human Space Flight Programme.
She is integral to optimizing the content. she is very determined in writing new content and its publication itself. currently, She is a student at the University of Delhi.