- The World Health Organization has expressed concern about the possibility of a third wave of corona and the increasing outbreak of the delta variant.
- WHO has appealed to all countries to intensify the vaccination campaign. WHO has urged all countries to vaccinate 10 percent of their population by the end of September.
- The organization has projected at least 40 percent by the end of this year and 70 percent by 2022.
- World Health Organization emergency director Michael Ryan said that the delta variant of the corona was first found in India and is now spreading rapidly in 132 countries.
- He said that to stop this, we have to start preparations from now.
- The vaccine is the only defense to win the war against Corona.
For daily news updates related to finance, business and sports keep following our portal Daily News Capsule
Nikita Dhyani is a passionate writer. She basically writes on Health, Finance, and Politics related topics. She has explored many areas of interest and is being a part of the journalism industry.