- New Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain on Thursday Said On that the city does not have Sufficient Doses For Age groups under 18 – 44 years. Although the orders have been placed for the Manufactures of the Vaccines.
- However, the Chief Minister of Delhi Mr. Arvind Kejriwal had said on Monday that everybody would be registered for anti – Coronavirus Vaccines free of Cost in Delhi.
Had a meeting with the officials on vaccination drive in Delhi. Prepared a plan to vaccinate all above 18 years in the next 3 months. We will set up vaccination centres on a large scale. All eligible people must come forward to get vaccinated. pic.twitter.com/RapPp4fvJf
— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) April 29, 2021
- The minister, however, said preparations to give jabs to this category have been completed.
- At present, we don’t have vaccines. We have requested the companies to provide it,” Jain told reporters when asked if there were enough vaccines available for the 18-44 age group.
- He had said that his Government Also procurement of 1.34 crore vaccine Doses From Various Manufacturers.
- The minister said there were a few discrepancies in the health bulletin issued on Wednesday night and these have been rectified.
- Delhi has been recorded a number of 368 more COVID-19 deaths and 25,986 cases with a positivity rate of 31.76 Percent.
- Therefore, this is the 7th day that Delhi had Recorded 300 Deaths Due to Coronavirus.
- However, let’s hope for the betterment of the Citizens of Indian and the states themselves.
She is integral to optimizing the content. she is very determined in writing new content and its publication itself. currently, She is a student at the University of Delhi.