Covid Cases in Uttarakhand: Clear evidence of how quickly the corona infection is spreading in Uttarakhand was found in Thursday’s figures when 630 new cases of COVID-19 and 3 deaths were reported in the state in a single day.
Previously, on June 4, 2021, the state had 892 cases in a single day. On Thursday, most cases were reported in Dehradun, and the government has made negative reports mandatory for those traveling from other states under the new guidelines. Along with this, instructions have been given to take strict action if the COVID guidelines are not followed.
In Uttarakhand, cases have been steadily increasing over the last few days, with more than 100 new patients being admitted.
The Health Department reported 268 cases in Dehradun, 119 in Haridwar, 85 in Nainital, 72 in Pauri, 35 in Udham Singh Nagar, 18 in Almora, 11 in Uttarkashi, 8 in Champawat, 8 in Chamoli, 4-4 in Pithoragarh and Tehri, and a new case in Bageshwar.
Rudraprayag is the only district where no new cases were reported on Thursday. Two of the three infected people died in the Haridwar district, and one died in Dehradun.
COVID-19 | Uttarakhand reports 630 new cases, 128 recoveries and 3 deaths today. Active cases 1425 pic.twitter.com/0rkSjF01zG
— ANI UP/Uttarakhand (@ANINewsUP) January 6, 2022
Covid Cases in Uttarakhand Has Risen Even Higher
- The number of deaths in the state owing to corona has risen to 7423, while the infection rate has risen from 2.74 percent to 3.74 percent. In Dehradun, there is a sense of unease because the rate has risen to 9.7%.
- In the assessment of 2700 samples in Doon, 268 positives were discovered. On Thursday, approximately 18000 samples were collected from across the state, with approximately 16000 being reported.
- On Thursday, a total of 128 patients were discharged, resulting in 1425 active cases across the state.
New SOPs Will Be Implemented From Today
- The Uttarakhand government has stated that the new SOP will be implemented on January 7. It will be required to get an RTPCR test done if those arriving from outside states do not have a certificate for both doses of the vaccine.
- If somebody is found to be suffering from coronavirus symptoms while attempting to enter the state, he will be isolated or quarantined.
- The school holidays, on the other hand, will last until January 14, and the administration will determine the rules for reopening the school based on the situation until then.
For daily news updates related to finance, business and sports keep following our portal Daily News Capsule
Nikita Dhyani is a passionate writer. She basically writes on Health, Finance, and Politics related topics. She has explored many areas of interest and is being a part of the journalism industry.