Amidst the storm in Punjab Congress, the new Chief Minister of the state Charanjit Singh Channi reached Delhi today to meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi. It is being told that CM Charanjit Singh Channi Reached to meet PM Modi Amid Political War Channi has come to meet Prime Minister Modi regarding the withdrawal of the letter of the Center to postpone the purchase of paddy in the state from October 1. This meeting is taking place at a time when there is a ruckus in the Punjab Congress.
Earlier on Thursday night, the issue of resignation and resentment of Punjab Pradesh Congress President Navjot Singh Sidhu was resolved. High command supervisor Harish Choudhary and Chief Minister Charanjit Singh Channi played a key role in the meeting that lasted more than three hours at Punjab Bhawan.
Navjot Singh Sidhu Agreed On The Formation Of A Three-Member Committee
- Navjot Singh Sidhu has agreed to constitute a three-member committee and his resignation has been rejected by the high command. In this way, Navjot Singh Sidhu will now remain the state Congress chief.
- Though no official statement has been issued by the Congress party and any leader, it is learned that the dispute was resolved to the point that Chief Minister Charanjit Singh Channi shelved Sidhu’s demand to remove the officials saying that in the future this issue was not resolved. Sidhu’s opinion will also be taken in such matters.
Harish Chowdhary May Become In Charge Of Punjab
- According to Congress insiders, the party high command has finally listened to the request of Punjab affairs in-charge Harish Rawat.
- In view of the Uttarakhand elections, the party has decided to relieve Harish Rawat from the responsibility of Punjab and take over the work in Uttarakhand.
- There is also talk of replacing Rawat with Harish Chaudhary in charge of Punjab affairs. An announcement in this regard can also be made by the party high command soon.
For daily news updates related to finance, business and sports keep following our portal Daily News Capsule
Nikita Dhyani is a passionate writer. She basically writes on Health, Finance, and Politics related topics. She has explored many areas of interest and is being a part of the journalism industry.