- World Hand Hygiene Day 2021: “wash your Hand” “sanitize Your Hands” and “maintain social Distance” are the most heard piece of advice today. The coronavirus pandemic had brought our focus on the importance of hand hygiene and handwashing.
- Washing hands and using hand sanitizer frequently has been very significant these days.
- Hygiene has been always considered a very important Requirement for a person to person and place to place. With the crisis of coronavirus pandemic, the importance of health and hand hygiene has gained its paramount importance.
- Therefore, on 5th May we all should commemorate world hand hygiene day and remember to wash our hands and sanitize ourselves.
Clean hands save lives and are key to preventing the spread of disease like #COVID19. Yet 2 out of every 5 people on 🌎 lack access to basic handwashing facilities.
— UN Development (@UNDP) May 5, 2021
Steps to Wash the Hands –
Step 1: Wet your hands and apply enough liquid soap to create a good lather.
Step 2: Rub your palms in circular motions – clockwise and anticlockwise.
Step 3: Rub the back of your hands and in between your fingers.
Step 4: Interlink your fingers and rub well
Step 5: Clean the thumbs and nails
Step 6: Most importantly, the entire hand washing time must be at least 20 seconds.
Today is #HandHygiene Day!
Hand Hygiene is one of the most effective actions you can take to reduce the spread of pathogens and prevent infections, including #COVID19.
— World Health Organization (WHO) (@WHO) May 5, 2020
Hand Hygiene Day 2021: Slogan
On World Hand Hygiene Day, the slogan for this year has been given by WHO, which is “CLEAN HANDS AND SAVE LIVES”. They emphasize on to use the new technique to wash hands and a way to keeping things safe for oneself and others as well.
Making sure we clean our hands often is a habit that will protect us and those around us. pic.twitter.com/ju8bNnQVdT
— António Guterres (@antonioguterres) May 5, 2021
Hand Hygiene Day 2021: Quotes
- Stop disease in its tracks”.
- Stop spreading germs in seconds.
- Stop! Handwashing is practiced here.
- Ten out of ten patients prefer care from clean hands.
- Use the soap, don’t be a dope.
- Wash for happiness.
- Wash those germs right off your hands.
- Wash your hands and fingers for any germs that linger.
- Washed hands are caring hands.
- Washing hands prevents disease and puts everyone else at ease
- War on germs, hand-to-hand combat.
- We’re all in this together.
- We’re counting on you to clean your hands.
- What are the top ten carriers of infection agents (each one of your fingers)?
- Will you please, prevent disease. Wash your hands.
- You are grand if you wash your hand.
- Your hands are lovely.
- The occasion of World Hand Hygiene Day reminds us all how important it is to wash hands to stay healthy and germ-free.”
- Most of the germs enter into our system through our hands and bring us diseases…. World Hand Hygiene Day is a reminder to always wash your hands.
- Keep your body and system healthy and fit with handwashing practice…. Wishing you a very World Hand Hygiene Day.
- Ahead of World Hand Hygiene Day, we are wishing the readers of Jagran English a very Happy World Hygiene Day.
She is integral to optimizing the content. she is very determined in writing new content and its publication itself. currently, She is a student at the University of Delhi.