Bollywood’s famous actress Priyanka Chopra and actor Shahrukh Khan have won the hearts of people with their films and work. Priyanka Chopra and Shahrukh Khan have also appeared together in the film ‘Don’. But 17 years ago, such an accident happened with both the actors, about which one would be surprised to hear about it. Actually, there was an explosion a few feet away from Priyanka Chopra and Shahrukh Khan, due to which both were narrowly saved.
This was disclosed by Priyanka Chopra herself in an interview given to Rediff.com.
Let me tell you this Whole Story OF Bomb Blast
- Priyanka Chopra told that in the year 2004, many artists like Shahrukh Khan, Celina Jaitley, and Zayed Khan had gone to many countries like the US and UK to perform concerts. Sri Lanka was also a part of his journey.
- But while the situation was normal in other countries, Buddhist monks in Sri Lanka were not happy with their concert.
- The show was taking place on the death anniversary of a popular monk of Buddhist monks. Priyanka Chopra had told that this blast had completely surprised her.
- The actress said, ‘Shah Rukh Khan and I were dancing on stage for our last song, but for the dance sequence, we had to change our outfits and we had to go backstage for it.’
- Priyanka Chopra says, ‘In the meantime, suddenly I heard a bang. At first, I thought it might be a smoke bomb, but then I realized that the sound of smoke bombs is not that loud.
- In such a situation, I went there and saw that many bodies were lying on the ground. There was a stampede and the police were trying to somehow manage the crowd.
- Priyanka said, ‘I could not say with certainty whether it was a smoke bomb or a real bomb.
- But when I went backstage, Shah Rukh, Saif, Celina, Zayed, and others were talking about the matter. Before I knew what had happened, I was put in the car and taken to Colombo airport.
Priyanka further told that when she fell ill after this accident. When Priyanka came to know that Shahrukh and Priyanka were only six feet away during this blast. Priyanka had never seen death so closely. When she reached Mumbai, she fell very ill. Priyanka says that she prayed for all those people as soon as she reached home for those who lost their people in this accident.
For daily news updates related to finance, business and sports keep following our portal Daily News Capsule
Nikita Dhyani is a passionate writer. She basically writes on Health, Finance, and Politics related topics. She has explored many areas of interest and is being a part of the journalism industry.