- Stocks to focus of HDFC Individual loan business continued to improve during the quarter ended 31 March 2021.
- Tata Motors has shifted its defense business to Tata Advanced Systems for an upstream consideration of ₹ 227.7 crores.
- The transfer has been completed through the sale of a recession as per the scheme of arrangement approved by the National Company Law Tribunal in Mumbai and Hyderabad.
Also, read | Microsoft Soon To Launch Tech Hub In Noida
- Adani Road Transport (ARTL), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adani Enterprises, has received an award letter for the development of the six-lane Badkumari – Karki section of NH-130-CD Road under the Raipur-Visakhapatnam Economic Corridor in Odisha.
- Adani Enterprises, along with its wholly-owned subsidiary, Gare Palma II Collieries Private Limited, has signed a coal mining agreement with Maharashtra State Power Generation Company (Mahenco) for the development and operation of the Gare Palma Sector II coal mine.
- Suzuki Motor Gujarat (SMG), a 100 percent subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation for the production of automobiles in India.
- Maruti Has completed the construction of Plant C and commenced production from April 2021.
Hero Moto Corporation
- Hero MotoCorp sold 576,957 units of motorcycles and scooters in March 2021, registering a 72% increase on the same month of the previous year.
- The company sold 334,647 units in March 2020.
- Britannia Industries has declared an interim dividend at 6,200 percent i.e. 62 per equity share for the financial year 2020-21.
- However, the record date for determining shareholders’ eligibility for payment of an interim dividend has been set as 10 April.
For daily news updates related to finance, business and sports keep following our portal Daily News Capsule
Nikita Dhyani is a passionate writer. She basically writes on Health, Finance, and Politics related topics. She has explored many areas of interest and is being a part of the journalism industry.