- The former Indian captain Sachin Tendulkar admitted to the hospital after tested positive for Covid – 19.
- He tested positive on March 27 and has been in the isolation since ever.
- Therefore, He has been hospitalized after 6 days of testing positive for coronavirus.
- The former captain and batting icon Sachin Tendulkar on Friday confirmed this news by himself on Twitter.
Thank you for your wishes and prayers. As a matter of abundant precaution under medical advice, I have been hospitalised. I hope to be back home in a few days. Take care and stay safe everyone.
Wishing all Indians & my teammates on the 10th anniversary of our World Cup 🇮🇳 win.
— Sachin Tendulkar (@sachin_rt) April 2, 2021
- “Thank you for your wishes and prayers. As a matter of abundant precaution under medical advice, I have been hospitalized. I hope to be back home in a few days. Take care and stay safe everyone,” Sachin Tendulkar wrote.
- The batting great, who was part of India’s historic World Cup win in 2011, also wished his teammates on the 10th anniversary of the victory.
Also, Read – World Autism Awareness Day – 2021
- Therefore, we all may hope for his speedy recovery and good health.
She is integral to optimizing the content. she is very determined in writing new content and its publication itself. currently, She is a student at the University of Delhi.