From now, you can recharge your Delhi metro card through the amazon pay on the amazon shopping app.
Delhi metro took this initiative amid the covid-19 to promote cashless transactions and maintain social distance. Mangu Singh, the Managing Director of DMRC, and amazon pay CEO Mahendra Nerurkar jointly announced this for the convenience of Delhi metro commuters.
As per the statement of DMRC, you can simply access the official website of amazon shopping to get the benefits of online recharging. It will be well and good if you have an account on the Amazon app.
Guidelines: how to recharge your Delhi smart card through amazon pay
- Click on the “metro recharge” option on the amazon pay tab.
- Correctly enter your Delhi metro card number
- Select the amount options between 100 – 2000 rupees.
- Once you done the payment, tap the card on the AVM(automatic vending machine) machine at any metro station
- Select the “top-up” option to add the amount and validate the card
Though, Delhi metro has already made the option of top-up available for credit cards and debit cards. UPI, e–wallets, and net banking facilities are also here to recharge the card online using dmrcsmartcard.com.
Hence, one more such facility is now available to amazon users to make the cashless transaction, save their time, and maintaining minimum social contact amid covid-19.
Anjali ved is a curious and enthusiastic writer with knowledge and experience of writing various blogs and articles related to health care. Apart from this, she is a certified pharmacist with 2 years of work experience in medicine. She feels is a responsibility to acknowledge the audience about the latest news about health.