- India’s Gift of 200,000 Covid Doses sent to UN Peacekeepers on 27th March. And then will be distributed to the peacekeeping missions.
- However, The Indian External Affairs Minister JaiShankar Prasad had announced in February, that India will gift 200,000 doses of Covid vaccine to UN peacekeepers.
- “Keeping in mind the UN Peacekeepers who operate in such difficult circumstances, we would like to announce today a gift of 200,000 doses for them,” Jaishankar said While addressing the united nation security council.
- Therefore, Jaishankar prasad quoted from Bhagvat Geeta that “Do your work with the welfare of others always in mind.” he reminds the mythological sayings.
- According to UN Peacekeeping, as of January 31, 2021, A total of 85,782 personnel are serving in 12 peacekeeping operations across the world led by the Department of Peace Operations.
- Although a total of 121 countries are contributing to the UN peacekeeping mission.
- Furthermore, According to the sources,” The 200,000 doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine is from departing Mumbai via Qatar Airways on March 27.”
- Apart from this, More than 58 million Covid vaccines are made in India which reached more than 70 countries only within recent 2-3 weeks.
She is integral to optimizing the content. she is very determined in writing new content and its publication itself. currently, She is a student at the University of Delhi.