Gangaur Pooja 2021: Significance, History, and Pooja Rituals: –Gangaur is a very colorful festival. Which is especially dedicated to lord shiva and goddess Parvati. Gangaur is a very popular and equally significant festival, which is being celebrated today on 15th April. Gangaur vrat is mainly celebrated and maintained by the women in Rajasthan. Moreover, On This Women’s all dressed up for this festival and apply beautiful Mehndi on their hands.
Pooja Timings –
- Gangaur Tritiya Tithi began at 12:47 PM on April 14
- The Tritiya Tithi will end at 3:27 PM on April 15
Significance of the festival –
This festival is a dumbo of Marital Bliss. Although this festival also marks teh celebration of the harvest, spring season and childbearing, etc. Therefore, Gangaur is also Know as Gauri Pooja or Gauri Tritiya. However, It is a famous Hindu festival that is mainly celebrated in the north Indian states such as Rajasthan, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, And Gurarat Etc. In fact, Most Unmarried Women Celebrate this festival and keep the fasts for the hope to have a good husband and happily married life ever. Even though Married women also keep the fats and celebrate this festival with Full of Rituals. Gangaur is celebrated and intended to become teh idols of Lord Shiva and Goddes Parvati.
Pooja Rituals –
- Women who observe Gangaur begin preparations after Holi by collecting ashes from the Holika Dahan.
- They sow barley or wheat seeds in it and continue watering the pot till it germinates. It continues for 18 days.
- For the Gangaur puja, women make colorful models of Goddess Parvati with clay and decorate them with red cloth and jewelry.
- The goddess is worshipped every day and women sing traditional folk songs dedicated to Parvati.
- On the last day of the Gangaur, the idols are immersed in the evening. Often processions are taken out by women in the neighborhood for the immersion. In Rajasthan, big fairs are held for the Gangaur festival.
There are a number of Wishes, messages, and quotes are mentioned below. You can send them to your loved ones.
- Respect To All The Women Who Starve Themselves For The Long And Prosperous Lives Of Their Husbands.Heartiest Wishes To The Womenfolk. Happy Gangaur.
- May Lord Vishnu Bless You With Wealth And Prosperity On The Occasion Of Ganguar.
- Every great wish to all ladies who continue fasting on this incredible event.
- May The Swings Of Joy Fill Your Heart With Love, Happiness, And Abundant Fortune. Happy Gangaur.
- On this propitious event of gangaur, I wish for your security, wellbeing, and riches for the duration of the life.
- Gangaur is the festival of love for a wife to her husband, I want husbands to reciprocate this endless love of their wives.
- Lord shiv Parvati are idols for each and every married couple, may you two also spend life with that much love and happiness.
- May this gangaur brings you closer than ever and makes your love each other more than ever. Happy gangaur to you.
- May you get a wife as pretty and caring as Gauri and may you be her shiv forever.
- Red saree, red bangles, vermilion, and happiness. Let’s gift this to your wife and make her happy. Celebrate gangaur with family.
She is integral to optimizing the content. she is very determined in writing new content and its publication itself. currently, She is a student at the University of Delhi.