Vitamin C is one of the most important things for our body. By increasing the immunity of the body, it provides the ability to fight against many diseases. Experts say that this is a powerful antioxidant that enhances the function of antioxidants in the body, which reduces the damage caused by free radicals.
Since this vitamin is not made in the body on its own, so it is supplied to the body through diet. Although this has many benefits and also helps in the normal functions of the body, experts say that excessive intake of this vitamin can also be harmful to the body and these disadvantages are more than vitamin-C pills may result from consumption.
Disadvantages of taking too much Vitamin C
- Anything should be consumed in proper quantity because excessive consumption is harmful. The same is the case with this too.
- Experts say that taking this vitamin in excess can cause stomach upset, diarrhea, and kidney stones.
- In this, problems of stomach upset and diarrhea are common, but the problem of kidney stones is serious, which should not be ignored at all.
- Insomnia (insomnia) and headaches can also occur due to taking this in excess. Apart from this, restlessness can also increase while sleeping at night.
- Therefore, try not to eat these pills before sleeping at night, and most importantly, you must consult a doctor before consuming such things.
What are the disadvantages of taking Vitamin C in small amounts?
- Experts say that the lack of vitamin C in the body can cause many damages, including cataracts, diseases related to the ear and nose, weakening of bones, bad breath, joint pain, weakness in lungs, ulcers, and digestive system. related problems.
How to take Vitamin C right?
- Experts say that instead of taking vitamin-C pills, you take it through a diet.
- Citrus fruits are a good source of this. To fulfill the deficiency of vitamin C in the body, you can consume things like gooseberry, orange, grapefruit, lemon as well as tomato, guava, apple, banana, jackfruit, etc.
For daily news updates related to finance, business and sports keep following our portal Daily News Capsule
Nikita Dhyani is a passionate writer. She basically writes on Health, Finance, and Politics related topics. She has explored many areas of interest and is being a part of the journalism industry.