The son of Bollywood King Khan Sharukh Khan, Aryan Khan was arrested by (NCB) Narcotics Control Bureau officials in relation to the consumption of drugs yesterday on 3 October 2021. NCB later questioned Aryan Khan after a drug bust on a cruise ship in Mumbai.
Aryan Khan Lawyer
- While Aryan Khan is still in custody. According to sources, he will apply for bail today.
- In a report, it is mentioned that Lawyer Satish Maneshinde pleaded for Aryan Khan’s bail. He said that no intoxicant was recovered from him.
- Satish Maneshinde argued that his client was invited to the event being held on the cruise by the organizers only.
- The lawyer continued: “No incriminating material has been recovered from him and there is no evidence available of consumption.
- He will be presented to the court today.
Reports said when Aryan was taken into custody, nothing was found on him and hence, he was booked only on consumption charges. NCB on Sunday tells they have evidence to show a connection between the arrested persons, suppliers, and drug smugglers in connection with the seizure of banned drugs onboard the cruise ship.
Other accused persons Nupur Satija, Ishmeet Singh Chadha, Mohak Jaiswal, Gomit Chopra, and Vikrant Chhokar were arrested and will be taken to the court today after their medical tests have been done.
For daily news updates related to finance, business and sports keep following our portal Daily News Capsule
Nikita Dhyani is a passionate writer. She basically writes on Health, Finance, and Politics related topics. She has explored many areas of interest and is being a part of the journalism industry.