Aryan Khan Instagram- Aryan Khan was arrested by NCB on 2 October in a drug case along with 20 other accused. Aryan was locked inside Arthur road jail in Mumbai and on October 30, he walked out of the jail after spending 25 days in.
From Malika Arora, Twinkle Khanna to Juhi Chawla and etc celebrities called and congratulate the Khan family for Aryan’s bail. Sharukh Khan and their family suffer a lot and now after Aryan’s bail, the faces are looking happy.
Meanwhile, Aryan Khan after returning to Mannat from jail changed his profile pic on the Instagram handle. 23 years old Sharukh Khan’s son removed his profile pic after returning from jail. Aryan’s sudden move by making his profile picture blank has surprised everyone.
According to the sources the star kid Aryan Khan wanted to spend some alone time with his family and friends. That’s why he removed his profile pic.
You can check Aryan Khan’s Instagram handle here-
SRK’s Fans Rejoice As Aryan Khan Released From Jail
- To get a glimpse of Aryan after he was released, Shahrukh Khan’s die heart fans and loved ones gathered outside Arthur Road Jail.
- Shahrukh Khan fans cheered for Aryan Khan when he was released from jail.
- The fans in heavy number gathered outside Mannat as Aryan was coming home after 25 days and showed their immense love and support to the Khan family.
- Videos and pictures of security at Mannat clearing the way from Aryan’s way to reach home went viral on social media.
- Shahrukh Khan fans were emotional at that movement and they even cried. Fans celebrated Aryan’s release by bursting crackers on the road.
Aryan Khan’s Bail Order Conditions
- Actress Juhi Chawla after Aryan’s bail completed all the formalities for the star kid before the Special NDPS Court.
- Aryan, Munmun Dhamecha, and Arbaz Seth Merchant are granted bail by the court on a PR of Rs 1 lakh each with one or two sureties of the same amount.
- Before the NDPS court, the accused had to surrender their passports according to the bail orders.
- Also, the three accused Aryan Khan, Munmun Dhamecha, and Arbaz Seth Merchant will have to visit the NCB office between 11 am-2 pm every Friday.
For daily news updates related to finance, business and sports keep following our portal Daily News Capsule
Nikita Dhyani is a passionate writer. She basically writes on Health, Finance, and Politics related topics. She has explored many areas of interest and is being a part of the journalism industry.