Mumbai Crime Branch has got another success in a pornography case. Nearly 10 hours after the arrest of Shilpa Shetty’s husband and businessman Raj Kundra, the Crime Branch has arrested a man named Ryan Tharp from the Nerul area. So far 11 people including Raj have been arrested in this case.
Maharashtra: Mumbai Police Crime Branch has arrested one Ryan Tharp from the Nerul area, in connection with a case relating to the production of Pornography.
Actress Shilpa Shetty's husband & businessman Raj Kundra was arrested yesterday in this case
— ANI (@ANI) July 20, 2021
A complaint was filed against Raj Kundra in February 2021
- Last night, Raj was arrested by the Crime Branch. Raj is accused of making obscene films and showing them on some apps. Raj was arrested after a lengthy interrogation in the property cell of the Crime Branch of Mumbai Police.
- Let us inform you that in February 2021, a complaint was filed against Raj.
Raj Kundra is the mastermind of this whole matter
- Mumbai Crime Branch has said that Raj is the mastermind of this entire case. Raj and his brother living in Britain have formed a company named Kenrin. On which porn movies are shown.
- The videos of the films were shot in India and were sent abroad through V Transfer.
Raj will appear in court on Tuesday
- Mumbai Crime Branch team will present Raj in court on Tuesday. Police say they have enough evidence against them.
- The police have also arrested Umesh Kamath, who uploaded the video.
For daily news updates related to finance, business and sports keep following our portal Daily News Capsule
Nikita Dhyani is a passionate writer. She basically writes on Health, Finance, and Politics related topics. She has explored many areas of interest and is being a part of the journalism industry.