Key Highlights –
- International Olympics Day 2021: 23rd of June is Celebrated as the International Olympic Day in Every Year in the History. The Whole World Celebrates this auspicious day.
- Even though the Olympic Games Are an International Sports event, which is being Celebrated Internationally as a whole.
- In fact, today Twitter is flooded with tons of wishes, Photos, and Wishes as well.
- These Olympics games are held After 4 years of the interval featuring the summer and winter game Competitions along with it.
- There are thousands Of participants and athletes, who Take part in a Variety Of Competitions.
- Although A month Later, the Tokyo Olympics were Schedules to Start. These Olympics games Started from the ancient Greek Period just around 3000 Years Ago.
Also, Read – Leslie Pools Survey & Consumer Rewards
- It was revived in teh 19th Century and over the few years, it has evolved as the world’s Biggest Sporting Competition.
- Therefore, PM Modi also Tweeted that “Our nation is proud of their (Olympians) contributions to sports and their efforts towards motivating other athletes,”
- “You can achieve anything in life. It just depends on how desperate you are to achieve it” – Milkha Singh
- “Discipline, hard work, willpower… My experience made me so hard that I wasn’t even scared of death” – Milkha Singh
- “Getting gold is amazing, but I want to make history while I’m doing it” – Michael Norman
- “About 18 years ago, I started swimming year-round and I still think it’s the most enjoyable sport, and one that teaches an important life skill…” – Katie Ledecky.
- If you don’t have confidence, you’ll always find a way not to win.” – Carl Lewis.
- “We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort” – Jesse Owens
- “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life” – Muhammad Ali