- In the list of the world’s 50 Greatest Leaders of 2021, the prime ministers of New Zealand Jacinda Arden and Adar Poonawalla have made it to the list.
- Adar Poonawalla, the CEO of the Serum Institute of India is the only Indian, who comes among the top 10 names on the list. He was also involved in the war against the coronavirus. This has been published by the most prestigious magazine fortune.
List of Top 10 leader of Fortune World’s 50 Greatest leaders
- Jacinda Ardern, Prime Minister of New Zealand
- mRNA Pioneers
- Dan Schulman, CEO of PayPal
- Dr. John Nkengasong, director of Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention
- Adam Silver; Michele Roberts; Chris Paul, NBA Rescuers
- Jessica Tan, founder of Ping An Group
- Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury for the Church of England/Anglican Church
- Stacey Abrams, founder of Fair Fight
- Reshorna Fitzpatrick, pastor for Proceeding Word Church, Chicago
- Adar Poonawalla, CEO of Serum Institute of India
However, the eighth annual list celebrates the well-known leaders, who made a difference in “truly Unprecedented times”
Fortune said in its reasoning that Ardern had “already sealed her position as a great leader early in her premiership” by “empathetically steering her country through the aftermath of a terror attack and the deadly eruption of a volcano”.