- The supreme court judge justice Mohan M. Shantanagouder Dies At Gurgoan Hospital with a lung infection.
- The sources said that he was suffering from a lung infection and was in ICU as well.
- He was admitted to the Medanta Hospital and died On Sunday. He was 62 years old.
- Justice Mohan M. Shantanagaouder was appointed as the supreme court judge on February 17, 2017.
- His condition was stable until late Saturday night, but around 12.30 am, the doctors attending him broke the sad news to the family, a court official told PTI.
- The doctors said that his condition was stable until Saturday 12:30 PM. But later that the condition becomes worst and he died.
- He was born on May 5, 1958, in Karnataka and got himself enrolled as an advocate on September 5, 1980.
- Later, he was an additional judge of the Karnataka High Court on May 12, 2003, and became a permanent judge in the court in September 2004.
- He became the Chief Justice of the Kerala High Court on September 22, 2016, before being elevated as a top court judge.
Also read – Actor Chiranjeevi Announces the free Covid -19 vaccine For the Telegu Artists
- Although, the sources did not confirm that, whether he had covid or not.
- Hence, hope the soul finds rest in peace.
She is integral to optimizing the content. she is very determined in writing new content and its publication itself. currently, She is a student at the University of Delhi.