The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is celebrating its 41st Sthapan Diwas. Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed party leaders and workers on the occasion and repeated the ‘Rashtra Pratham’ mantra.
He said Our mantra has been “Vyakti Se Bada Dal Aur Dal Se Bada Desh”.
भारतीय जनता पार्टी के लिए हमेशा मंत्र रहा है- व्यक्ति से बड़ा दल, दल से बड़ा देश। pic.twitter.com/dv5YUGQzJB
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) April 6, 2021
Major Highlights of what Narendra Modi Said during Addressing
- We have fulfilled Syama Prasad Mookerjee’s vision (of one India) by scrapping Article 370 and giving Kashmir the Constitutional right.
- These 41 years are witness to how a party works with service and dedication and where the tenacity and sacrifice of the workers can take any party Narendra Modi said on BJP Sthapana Diwas.
- Here are many examples of the breakdown of parties for political selfishness in our country, but there will be hardly any incidents of the merger of parties for democracy in the interest of the country. The Bharatiya Jana Sangh had shown that this is possible.
- We have always been blessed with many seniors like our respected Lal Krishna Advani Ji, respected Murali Manohar Joshi Ji who gave shape and expansion to the party.
- There will hardly be any state or district in the country, where 2-3 generations have not been spent for the party.
- Last year, coronavirus created a big crisis in front of the whole country.
- Even then, the BJP workers, forgetting their happiness and sorrow, continued to serve the countrymen.
- Narendra Modi said on BJP Sthapana Diwas that they worked under the resolve of ‘Seva Hi Sangathan’.
- False narratives are created against CAA, farm laws, and labor law.
- It is a pre-planned conspiracy to create political instability in the country.
How did BJP Leaders Celebrate 41st Foundation Day
On the occasion of 41st #SthapanaDiwas, hoisted the flag of #BharatiyaJanataParty at my residence in Sankhali. My greetings to all Karyakartas for their dedication and service towards the nation. pic.twitter.com/ndjjGzwfDJ
— Dr. Pramod Sawant (@DrPramodPSawant) April 6, 2021
— G Kishan Reddy (@kishanreddybjp) April 6, 2021
Paid floral tributes to Bharat Mata, Dr Syama Prasad Mookerjee ji and Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya ji on BJP's #SthapanaDiwas at Deoli , District #Wardha with office barriers and karyakarta's of Deoli Sahar and Deoli Gramin BJP Mandal.#SthapanaDiwas #BJP #स्थापना_दिवस pic.twitter.com/n038JcUPLZ
— Ramdas Tadas (@RamdasTadasMP) April 6, 2021
Who Founded BJP (Bhartiya Janta Party)
- The BJP evolved from the Bharatiya Jana Sangh which was founded by Syama Prasad Mookherjee in 1951.
- Later Jana Sangh was merged with several parties in 1977 to form the Janata Party.
- The Jana Sangh members left the party and formed a new political party.
- Thus, the BJP came into existence on April 6, 1980
What Common People are Saying on BJP 41st Sthapana Diwas
Overcoming several obstacles and failures, the BJP has at present formed a robust footing in the Indian political scenario. It has significantly driven India’s national and international policies for a long time.#SthapanaDiwas pic.twitter.com/Pm1ErYPcyB
— Suyash Pandey (@iSuyashPandey) April 6, 2021
From winning just two seats in the 1984 general election to becoming a back-to-back, single largest party in the 2014 and 2019 general elections.Yes they work hard !
— Nikita Dhyani (@NikiDhyani9) April 6, 2021
For daily news updates related to finance, business and sports keep following our portal Daily News Capsule