The budget session of the Delhi State Assembly Continued to scheduled till March 16.
However, Rs 45 crores will be Allocated to the high installation of masts with national flags with 500 places in Delhi on the occasion of 75th independence Day. Said Manish Sisodia(The Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi)
Today I present this 'Deshbhakti Budget' in view of the Centre's celebrations of India's 75 years of independence with 75 weeks as 'Deshbhakti Mahotsav' starting on March 12. This Budget will focus on India's 75 as well as 100 years of independence: Delhi Dy CM Manish Sisodia pic.twitter.com/yrPJcAmLil
— ANI (@ANI) March 9, 2021
DELHI STATE BUDGET HIGHLIGHTS:-
- Delhi Budget: – Rs 10 crore allocated for programs on Bhagat Singh’s life duration in 75 weeks of ”Deshbhakti” Events.
- Rs 10 crore allocated for programs and events on the life of DR. BR Ambedkar.
- Delhi will have its first Sainik School alongside Delhi Armed Forces preparatory academy where besides regular studies, students will be acquainted with NDA coaching. said the deputy chief minister of Delhi in the assembly.
- he highlighted that they also intended to increase the per capita income in Delhi as of Singapore’s level by 2047.
- The Population of Delhi is likely to reach 3.28 crores by 2047. Thus, we have to set up the infrastructure for the same.
- Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia holds the finance portfolio and walks through the assembly. and presented paperless budgets with a digital tab.
- Therefore, He presents the 7th state budget of Delhi with close instinctive of chief minister Arvind Kejriwal itself.
Also Read : Road safety world Series: 2021
- “The budget speech will start at 11:00 am. Delhi’s first e-budget will be presented in Delhi Legislative Assembly today,” tweeted Sisodia.