On the second day after the uproar in the conversion case of the youth of a scheduled society working in a bakery in Pune city of Maharashtra, the youth again returned to Hinduism. The villagers welcomed the young man on his return home with drums and drums. The young man has accepted the matter of conversion to overcome the financial crisis.
- David Kumar, a resident of village Sedoberkhan, had gone to work in a bakery in Pune, Maharashtra, last year with other-class youths after the house’s financial condition deteriorated after his father’s death.
- After giving the temptation to remove poverty, the bakery operators converted it and changed the name to Mohd. Bilal.
- Local villagers came to know about his conversion when David came to the village last week to attend a sister’s wedding.
- The family was stunned to see his grown beard and the actions of Islamic customs. When asked by the relatives, David accepted the change of religion in Pune and said that now the financial condition of the house will be very good.
After the Request of the relatives, He comes back to Hindusim
- At the request of the relatives, Hindu organizations started trying to convince the young man who became Bilal from David.
- Hindu Yuva Vahini Mandal in charge of Dr. NP Singh created a ruckus accusing the non-sect youths of the village of converting by giving them financial inducements and demanded to register a case against the people who converted.
- On Saturday, in the Ravidas temple of the village, priest Radhe Mohan made a return to Hinduism by worshiping David Kumar. Villagers and relatives took David home with drums.
- The police station in-charge Harish Kumar says that the matter of re-conversion of the youth is not in cognizance.
- Hindu Jagran Manch city president Ravi Bhatnagar says that David has returned home to Hinduism. His purification ceremony is yet to take place according to Hinduism.
- David’s return to Hinduism has been made possible by the efforts of Dr. NP Singh, BJP Mandal President Nepal Singh, Ravi Bhatnagar, Akash Sharma, RSS block worker Arpit Tyagi.
For daily news updates related to finance, business and sports keep following our portal Daily News Capsule
Nikita Dhyani is a passionate writer. She basically writes on Health, Finance, and Politics related topics. She has explored many areas of interest and is being a part of the journalism industry.