The Classic 350, Meteor 350, Bullet 350, Himalayan, and 650 twins are currently available in the domestic market from Royal Enfield. Royal Enfield is one of the most successful two-wheeler manufacturers in India, and sales for Royal Enfield actually increased by 10% in February 2021.
- Last month, Royal Enfield sold 69,659 motorcycles worldwide, compared to 63,536 units in February of the previous year.
- The two-wheeler manufacturer’s global sales increased by 6,123 units, or 9.64 percent, year over year.
- Domestic sales increased by 6.42 percent from 61,188 units in February 2020 to 65,114 units in February this year.
- The positive growth can be due to the fact that Royal Enfield unveiled a new motorcycle, the Meteor 350.
- The 350 cc section, which includes the Bullet 350, Classic 350, and Meteor 350, accounted for 64,362 of the 69,659 units sold.
- The Himalayan, Interceptor 650, and Continental GT 650 were sold in a total of 5,297 units by the Chennai-based maker.
- The Royal Enfield 2021 Himalayan is the company’s most recent motorcycle, and it’s available in a variety of international markets in addition to India.
For more details, you can check https://www.royalenfield.com/.
Also, if you are a fan of bikes, you can check out https://dailynewscapsule.com/hero-xpulse-200t-bs6-specifications-revealed-whats-new/.