The country’s largest automaker Maruti Suzuki (Maruti Suzuki) is preparing to strengthen its vehicle lineup in the Indian market. The company will soon expand its vehicle portfolio in the domestic market. If the company presents many of its models with updates, some new models can also be launched.
The company has been testing its new vehicles for some time now. According to the report, Maruti is preparing to launch many cars from its entry-level car Alto to the CNG model of the best-selling DZire sedan car. Here we are telling you about the upcoming cars of Maruti Suzuki which will make a splash in the Indian market.
- Maruti Suzuki is preparing to launch the new generation model of its cheapest and entry-level hatchback car in the market soon. Maruti’s new Alto will be based on the company’s new Heartect (Heartect) platform.
- The Heartect platform has also been used in the S-Presso ‘Micro-SUV’. The special thing about this new platform is that it will give strength to the car and help keep the weight of the car light.
- According to the report, the next-generation model of Alto will be bigger in size than the previous model. That is, more space will be available inside the new Alto car.
- Talking about the engine specifications, it can get a 0.8-liter engine like the current model. This engine generates 48 PS of power and 69 Nm of peak torque.
- Maruti will launch the new generation of Alto at a much lower price. According to the report, the company can keep its price at Rs 3 lakh.
- Maruti Suzuki is going to launch the new-generation model of its popular hatchback car Celerio very soon. According to the report, the company is preparing to launch the new Celerio in the coming one or two months.
- However, ahead of the car’s official launch, pre-bookings of the new model have started at select dealerships of the company.
- A token amount ranging from Rs 5 thousand to Rs 11 thousand is being taken from customers according to different cities.
- However, this is a refundable amount, that is, the money will be refunded on cancellation of the booking.
- Leaked patent images of the 2021 Maruti Celerio reveal that the hatchback will be bigger than the previous model and will see several significant cosmetic upgrades.
- According to the report, the new Celerio has been built on the company’s new Heartect platform, which makes it stronger, lighter, and safer than before.
- The new-generation model is going to get many new features along with design and styling updates.
Engine and Features
- The new-gen Celerio 2021 model can be given a 1.0-liter, 3-cylinder K10B petrol engine with BS-VI fuel emission.
- The same engine has also been used in the current model of Celerio. This engine generates power of 66 bhp and torque of 90 Nm. It could get a 5-speed manual and an optional 5-speed AMT gearbox.
- The new model of Celerio will give more mileage than before. The hatchback could also be offered with a petrol and CNG kit combo. Many changes will be seen in its interior.
- The biggest change is that it has been given Maruti Suzuki’s SmartPlay infotainment system, which will support Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. However, its information has not been revealed officially yet.
Maruti Dzire CNG
- Maruti Suzuki may soon launch its best-selling sub-4-metre (smaller than 4 metres) car Maruti Dzire (Maruti DZire) in CNG variant. The company has started its preparation.
- The Maruti Dzire CNG car has been spied testing on Indian roads. Let us tell you, Maruti Suzuki had discontinued the diesel engine of Maruti Suzuki Dzire after the BS-VI fuel emission norms came into effect on April 1, 2020, last year.
- Maruti Suzuki is considering alternate fuel options to compensate for the loss caused by discontinuing the diesel engine.
- The Maruti Suzuki Dzire price in Delhi ex-showroom is Rs 5,98,000. At present, the company does not produce diesel models of Diaper.
- The company claims that Maruti Dzire has the ability to give a mileage of 24 kmpl.
- There are many CNG cars in the vehicle portfolio of Maruti Suzuki. But now the company is working towards expanding its CNG line-up.
- Maruti currently sells its 6 passenger vehicles WagonR (WagonR), Celerio (Celerio), S-Presso (S-Presso), Ertiga (Ertiga), Alto 800 (Alto 800), and Eeco (Eeco) with factory fitted CNG kits. Is.
- Except for the Ertiga, most of the company’s CNG models give a mileage of 30 to 32 kilometers per kg. In such a situation, it is expected that the mileage of the Dzire CNG variant will also be around this.
Maruti Vitara Brezza
- Suzuki Vitara Brezza is a very popular car in the sub-4-meter compact SUV segment. Maruti launched the Brezza for the first time in the year 2016.
- After which the company launched its facelift version at the Auto Expo held in February 2020. The company has not updated its diesel variants since the new fuel emission norms came into force in April last year.
- Now this car is sold only with a petrol engine. According to the report, the company can launch its popular SUV in a new avatar with the existing engine and new chassis frame.
- Apart from this, Maruti can also offer a mild hybrid system in the new generation Brezza, which will make its mileage higher than before. At present, the company has not made any official announcement about it.
For daily news updates related to finance, business and sports keep following our portal Daily News Capsule
Nikita Dhyani is a passionate writer. She basically writes on Health, Finance, and Politics related topics. She has explored many areas of interest and is being a part of the journalism industry.