This product is expected to be the much-anticipated and spotted tiny SUV that will compete with the incoming Tata HBX as well as existing Mahindra KUV100, Honda WRV, and Ford Freestyle models. Here are five elements that we believe this Rs 5 lakh Hyundai SUV will have that will set it apart from the competition.
- Complete LED lights – This car, like all new Hyundai automobiles, may have a unique lighting setup. We should expect a complete LED let up on the top type, while the lower variants will use halogens. Because the front design in the spy photos appears to be inspired by the Hyundai Venue, we could see eyebrow LED daytime running lights with the primary headlight configuration integrated into the front bumper. This car’s grill will be one-of-a-kind as well. Overall, the finished design will resemble a little Hyundai Venue.
- Traction Control – The Rs 5 lakh Hyundai SUV may come with a traction control system in terms of safety. Hyundai may consider adding driving modes to the automobile to make it safer to drive and gun. Customers who prioritize safety would be quite interested in traction control on a car costing Rs 5 lakh. It will increase the total value quotient for auto buyers.
- Wireless Charging – Hyundai has included wireless charging in all of their new vehicles. It’s a fashionable feature that will soon become commonplace. It’s also possible that other cars in this sector won’t have wireless charging because their brands’ flagship vehicles don’t have it yet. This feature is available on Hyundai vehicles ranging from the Grand i10 Nios through the Hyundai Elantra, as well as the forthcoming Alcazar. As a result, this future micro-SUV will undoubtedly have one.
- Latest Bluelink Connect – Because this is a Rs 5 lakh Hyundai SUV, it may not include all of the features found in the Hyundai Creta or Verna, but the Bluelink systems may be good and feature-rich. Also, because the Nios and Aura don’t have BlueLink, this would be the cheapest Hyundai to obtain one. Voice commands are available.
- Remote Engine Start/Stop – The Hyundai i20’s remote engine stop feature may be carried over to this vehicle. Cars like the Sonet, Creta, Verna and MG Hector have this function. If this option is used in conjunction with BlueLink, you can start the car, adjust the temperature, and wait for it to cool down before getting in. On a sunny day, this will be a fantastic feature to have.
Keep reading the Daily News Capsule for more updated news.