Honda debuted the 2021 Honda HR-V (also known as Vezel in some markets) in Japan a few weeks ago. The 2021 HR-V is a completely new car, but it retains the brand’s SUV-Coupe style.
The new SUV, which is expected to be released in Japan soon, has begun to appear in public places. As a result of this, we now have real-world images of the upcoming mid-sized SUV, which is set to debut in India later this year.
- The HR-V 2021 looks spectacular and intimidating. The overall design is heavily influenced by the Honda SUV e Concept, which debuted at the Beijing Motor Show in 2020.
- Sleek LED headlamps, DRLs, an aggressive front grille, dual-tone ORVMs, dual-tone alloys, an integrated rear spoiler, and a sloping roofline are among the design highlights.
- A panoramic sunroof, automatic climate control, heated seats, hands-free tailgate, wireless charger, and several other features are included.
- Advanced safety features such as lane hold assist collision mitigation braking, traffic sign recognition, pedestrian detection and avoidance, adaptive cruise control, and Honda’s new Sensing Safety Package.
- The HR-V will be available with two separate powertrains: a traditional petrol engine and a hybrid. The basic petrol model will be powered by a 1.5-liter petrol engine mated to a CVT transmission.
- The petrol engine will be combined with two electric motors and a battery pack in the Hybrid model. Owners will be able to drive their Hybrid SUV in three modes: engine, hybrid, and pure electric.
For more details, you can check – https://automobiles.honda.com/hr-v.