The Xpulse 200T BS6 has been teased by Hero MotoCorp since last year. The bike, however, was never released due to a variety of factors. The business now appears to be able to launch the product. The specifications for the BS6 Hero Xpulse 200T have been announced.
The bike lacks the oil-cooler that was provided to the latest Hero Xpulse 200, as we speculated last year.
- The air-cooled, single-cylinder 200cc engine produces 18.4PS, which is slightly more than the Xpulse 200’s 18.04PS. Torque, on the other hand, is lower than that of its off-road cousin’s engine, at 16.15Nm versus 16.45Nm for the latter.
- The gearbox is a 5-speed unit that can turn as smoothly as the one in the Xpulse. Other specifications, such as the 177mm ground clearance and 17-inch alloy wheels with tubeless tires, remain unchanged.
- Panther Black, Sports Red, and Matte Shield Gold are the color options that have been carried over.
- The BS4 version cost about 1.05 lakh rupees. Hero will charge Rs 1.10 lakh ex-showroom for the BS6.
- It’s difficult to tell the difference between the BS4 and BS6 Xpulse 200 bikes at first glance. Those with a keen eye for details will find the cat con bulging towards the right side of the exhaust head. On the left side of the engine, there is also a smaller oil cooler.
- The Xpulse is equipped with all-LED headlights. They look nice, but they don’t do a great job of lighting up the lane. It’s similar to riding a bike with an LED torch in front of you.
For more details, you can check https://www.heromotocorp.com/en-in/xpulse200/.