The Pan America 1250, Harley-first Davidson’s ADV, has finally been announced. In America, the bike will be available in two models: Regular and Special, with prices starting at Rs 12.53 lakh.
- The Revolution Max 1252cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine on the Harley-Davidson Pan America produces 152.2PS at 9,000rpm and 127Nm at 6,750rpm. Variable Valve Timing has been mounted in the engine by Harley-Davidson (VVT).
- A six-speed gearbox with a slip-and-assist clutch is mated to this engine. The Pan America 1250 Special comes with a Showa mono-shock and an electronically adjustable semi-active 47mm Showa USD fork, each with 191mm of travel.
- Twin 320mm discs at the front, coupled with Brembo’s specially designed monoblocks, and a 280mm disc at the back, paired with a single-pot caliper, perform braking duties.
- Normal and Special versions of the Harley-Davidson Pan America 1250 are priced at $17,319 (Rs 12.53 lakh) and $19,999 (Rs 14.47 lakh), respectively.
- Both versions are available in three different color schemes. The Special model comes with a range of extra features, including additional riding modes and semi-active suspension.
- The Harley-Davidson Pan America 1250 has a 6.85-inch TFT touchscreen with non-reflective glass, which makes it easier to read in bright sunlight.
- Lean responsive ABS, traction control, connected braking, and torque slip control are examples of electronic assistance. Hill hold control is included as normal.
- Rain, Lane, Sport, Off-road, and one customizable riding mode are all available in Pan America. A customizable Off-road Plus mode and an Off-road Plus riding mode are also included in the Special variant.
For more details, you can check https://www.harley-davidson.com/in/en/products/bikes/future-vehicles/pan-america.html.