Audi India has reported that prices for the S5 Sportback facelift will be announced on March 22, 2021. It will sit above the A5 and below the RS5 in the company’s product portfolio, with a price tag of about Rs 80 lakh (ex-showroom).
It will compete against Mercedes-AMG C 43, BMW M340i, and Mercedes-Benz GLC 43 AMG in this segment. The Audi S5 Sportback facelift for 2021 features noticeable cosmetic improvements as well as updated technology.
- The new Audi S5 Sportback facelift has a wider grille with honeycomb inserts, new Matrix LED headlamps (standard), a redesigned bumper, and larger air intakes upfront.
- The front grille, fog lamp assembly, window line, mirrors, and rear diffuser all have sporty silver accents.
- A new collection of dual-tone 19-inch alloy wheels, a revised rear bumper, redesigned LED taillamps, and a new rear diffuser is among the other main design changes.
- Its interior has also undergone several improvements. The 2021 Audi S5 Sportback gets a new 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system, which replaces the old rotary controller unit with the latest iteration of Audi’s MMI system.
- The navigation software on its 12.3-inch Virtual Cockpit digital instrument cluster has been modified.
- The upcoming Audi S5 Sportback facelift will be powered by a 3.0L V6 TFSI turbocharged petrol engine and an 8-speed automatic transmission. The motor has been optimized to produce a maximum power of 349bhp and torque of 500Nm.
- It can accelerate from zero to 100 kilometers per hour in 4.7 seconds and reach a maximum speed of 250 kilometers per hour.
- Person, Dynamic, Comfort, Performance, and Auto are the five driving modes available on the model. It has an all-wheel-drive mechanism that is permanent.
- The S5 Sportback has a 3.0L V6 TDI diesel engine with a 48V mild-hybrid system and an electrically driven compressor that is available globally. The engine is said to produce 350bhp and 700Nm of torque.
- It has an 8-speed automatic transmission, permanent AWD, and a self-locking center differential, much like the petrol version.
To check out other latest news, you can go to Daily News Capsule.