- PM suggests “Tika Utsav” For Covid -19 vaccination from 11th To 14th April on Thursday.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi held a Virtual Meeting with All the State Chief Ministers to Concern the situation of Covid-19.
- He said, that people should feel careless after getting the Covid-19 vaccine.
- He said that Many states have reached their highest peak in terms of the rising Covid-19 cases. These states Maharashtra, Punjab, Chandigarh, Gujarat, etc. He added that ist a matter of serious concern.
- Narendra Modi said,” Tika Utsav” from 11th to 14th April will be observed as the Covid-19 vaccination.
- In most states administration has also become relaxed,” he said. “I appeal to you all to stress on COVID-19 testing. Our target is to do 70 percent RT-PCR tests.
Also Read – New Zealand bans the entry of Indian Travellers due to Covid Surge
- The PM said 11th April is the birth Anniversary of Jyotiba Phule and 14th April is the Birth Anniversary of Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar.
- However, Prime minister Narendra Modi and the State Cheif minister are really looking forward to dealing with this Covid – 19 Situation.
She is integral to optimizing the content. she is very determined in writing new content and its publication itself. currently, She is a student at the University of Delhi.