- Irfan Pathan tested Positive after playing the Road Safety Series 2021.
- After Sachin Tendulkar, the brother of Irfan Pathan, Yusuf Pathan, and S Badrinath. Irfan Pathan became the fourth ex-India cricketer from the recently-concluded Road Safety World Series to be infected by the virus.
- After returning from Raipur, Many members of Indian legends have been tested positive.
- The 36 years old former all-rounder India cricket confirmed this news by tweeting on his social media handle on Monday.
- “I have tested positive for COVID-19 with no symptoms and have isolated myself and quarantined at home. I would request those who came in contact with me in the recent past to please get themselves tested, Urging all to wear masks and maintain social distancing. Wishing you all good health”.Said Irfan.
— Irfan Pathan (@IrfanPathan) March 29, 2021
- Although the crowd at Raipur, Chhattisgarh seems very unconscious about the virus and most of the people were without the mask.
- As earlier on Saturday, his brother Yusuf Pathan and the Captain of Indian legends – Sachin Tendulkar has also been tested positive for the coronavirus.
- However, the player has been quarantined for a couple of days and been advised to follow certain protocols prescribe by the doctor.