The thyroid is a butterfly-shaped gland located in the neck. This gland basically has a special contribution to the metabolic activity of the body. Although the work of thyroid hormone is to control the amount of sugar, cholesterol, and phospholipids in the blood, control bone and mental growth, control heart rate and blood pressure.
AS we talk about today mostly people is you talk with them they will say I have it, my weight is increasing or decreasing. This is because when the thyroid gland does not work properly, then such types of problems are seen. This sort of problem is more common in women. Further, to get rid of this problem or to get rid of this problem, special care has to be taken off the diet.
What to eat if the thyroid is low?
- Low-calorie diet (grapes, apples, cantaloupe, broccoli, cauliflower, beans, carrots, beets).
- Green leafy and colorful vegetables (Bhindi, Gourd, Fenugreek, Spinach, Brinjal, Tomato, Bitter gourd).
- Protein-rich foods (lentils, curd, egg, chicken, fish).
- Dried fruits and seeds (walnuts, sunflower seeds, etc.)
What not to eat if the thyroid is low?
- Soybeans or foods containing soy.
- High-fat foods (pasta, bread, burgers, cakes, pastries, canned foods, etc.)
- sugar-rich foods.
What to eat when the thyroid is enlarged?
- High-calorie food (full cream milk and curd made from it, paneer, chikoo, banana, dates).
- High protein foods (lentils, kidney beans, curd, egg, fish, etc.)
- Almonds, Walnuts, Pistachios, Peanuts.
- White Sesame, Flax Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Melon Seeds.
- Vegetables like cauliflower, broccoli, etc.
What not to eat when the thyroid is enlarged?
- Eat iodine-rich foods in moderation or not at all.
- don’t eat junk food.
- Avoid drinking water or any drink before meals.
For daily news updates related to finance, business and sports keep following our portal Daily News Capsule