World Photography Day was started on 19 August 1839, which was announced by the French Academy of Sciences, since then every year 19 August is celebrated as World Photography Day. It began with a photographic process developed by Lug Daguerre called the daguerreotype.
Since the beginning of the world of smartphones, the style of photography has also changed. Smartphone cameras are competing with DSLR cameras these days. Every day new smartphones are being launched in the market with more than one camera feature.
Some smartphone is being launched with a 64-megapixel camera and some with the 108-megapixel lens. On the special occasion of World Photography Day, we will tell about some special smartphones for photography.
1-Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra also has Android 11 based One UI.
- Apart from this, the phone has a 6.8-inch Edge QHD + Dynamic AMOLED Infinity O display with a resolution of 1440×3200 pixels.
- There is support for HDR10+ with the display and the refresh rate is 120Hz.
- The phone has a quad rear camera in which the main one is 108 megapixels, the second lens is 12 megapixels of dual pixels and the third is 10 megapixels telephoto lens.
- There is also laser autofocus with the camera.
- There is optical image stabilization with the camera. A 40-megapixel camera has been given to the phone for selfies.
- Features like superzoom, 8K recording will be available with the camera. 100x space zoom is available on this phone.
2-Vivo X60 Pro
- The phone has a 6.56-inch HD+ AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2376 pixels and a refresh rate of 120Hz.
- The phone has Snapdragon 870 processor, up to 12 GB of LPDDR4X RAM, and up to 256 GB of storage.
- As far as the camera is concerned, it has four rear cameras three cameras in which the first lens is the 48-megapixel Sony IMX 598 sensor and it also gets gimbal stabilization.
- On the other hand, the second lens is 13 megapixels with f / 2.2 aperture and the third lens is 13 megapixels with f / 2.46 aperture.
- On the front is a 32-megapixel camera with an aperture of f/2.45.
- The camera of this phone comes with Zeiss branding.
- Vivo has partnered with Zeiss for this phone.
- Features like Live Photo, AR Sticker, Supermoon, Astro, Pro Sports, and Long Exposure are available with the camera.
3-Mi 11 Ultra
- Talking about the camera of the phone, it has a triple rear camera setup in which the main lens is 50 megapixels, which has an aperture f / 1.95.
- On the other hand, the second lens is a 48-megapixel ultra-wide lens with an aperture of f / 2.2 and a view of 128 degrees.
- The third lens is 48 megapixels with which 120x digital zoom is available.
- The phone has a 20-megapixel front camera for selfies.
- This is the first smartphone to be sold in India with 120X zoom. With the Mi 11 Ultra, you can record 4K HDR10+ or 8K HDR10 videos.
4-OnePlus 9 Pro
- It has four rear cameras, in which the main lens is a 48-megapixel Sony IMX789 sensor, which has an aperture f / 1.8. Both optical image stabilization and electronic image stabilization will be available with the lens.
- The second lens is the 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 sensor, which is ultra-wide-angle.
- The third lens is 8-megapixel telephoto and the fourth lens is 2-megapixel monochrome.
- It also has a 16-megapixel sensor for selfies, which has an aperture of f / 2.4 and gets electronic image stabilization.
5-iPhone 12 Pro Max
- The iPhone 12 Pro Max sports a 12-megapixel triple rear camera setup with one lens wide-angle (f/1.6), the other ultra-wide (f/2.4), and the third telephoto (f/2.0 in Pro, f/2.2 in Pro Max).
- LiDAR is also supported with the cameras of both these phones, which is especially for low light and night photography.
- iPhone 12 Pro will get 4x optical zoom and iPhone 12 Pro Max will get 5x optical zoom. All iPhones have a 12-megapixel front camera.
For daily news updates related to finance, business and sports keep following our portal Daily News Capsule