- Singer Asha Bhosle receives the highest honor of the Maharashtra Government and celebrated it with her granddaughter Zaina Bhosle.
- She expressed her gratitude to the Maharashtra government, as she is honored with the Maharashtra Bhushan award.
- Therefore, The 87 years old singer took Social media platforms to express her overwhelming happiness. As she writes:-
“Just got the news of being bestowed the Maharashtra State highest honor to a civilian – Maharashtra Bhushan Puraskar. And no better people to enjoy it with than with your own. @ZanaiBhosleThank you all for your love and blessings. Jai Maharashtra.Jai Hind.”
My heart felt gratitude to the people of Maharashtra for conferring upon me the highest level of honour the state can award to an individual – the Maharashtra Bhushan Award.
Eternally grateful 🙏🏼
Jai hind. Jai Maharashtra pic.twitter.com/1WWejGSSiQ
— ashabhosle (@ashabhosle) March 25, 2021
- As the singer also shared a short video clip of the celebrated and cake cutting ceremony. She seems very thankful and grateful to the government.
Also Read:- 24th March 2021: The World Tuberculosis Day
- Even though the committee chaired by chief Minister uddhav Thackeray, decided to nominate the award to Asha Bhosle for an award of the year 2020.