Mumbai Crime Branch has got another success in a pornography case. Nearly 10 hours after the arrest of Shilpa Shetty’s husband and businessman Raj Kundra, the Crime Branch has arrested a man named Ryan Tharp from the Nerul area. So far 11 people including Raj have been arrested in this case.
Maharashtra: Mumbai Police Crime Branch has arrested one Ryan Tharp from the Nerul area, in connection with a case relating to the production of Pornography.
Actress Shilpa Shetty's husband & businessman Raj Kundra was arrested yesterday in this case
— ANI (@ANI) July 20, 2021
A complaint was filed against Raj Kundra in February 2021
- Last night, Raj was arrested by the Crime Branch. Raj is accused of making obscene films and showing them on some apps. Raj was arrested after a lengthy interrogation in the property cell of the Crime Branch of Mumbai Police.
- Let us inform you that in February 2021, a complaint was filed against Raj.
Raj Kundra is the mastermind of this whole matter
- Mumbai Crime Branch has said that Raj is the mastermind of this entire case. Raj and his brother living in Britain have formed a company named Kenrin. On which porn movies are shown.
- The videos of the films were shot in India and were sent abroad through V Transfer.
Raj will appear in court on Tuesday
- Mumbai Crime Branch team will present Raj in court on Tuesday. Police say they have enough evidence against them.
- The police have also arrested Umesh Kamath, who uploaded the video.
For daily news updates related to finance, business and sports keep following our portal Daily News Capsule