For the past few days, Russia and Ukraine have been at odds, and Russia has now declared a military operation against Ukraine.
This war between these two countries is also being waged in cyberspace. Russia is also launching cyber attacks on Ukraine on a regular basis. Let’s find out everything there is to know about it.
Ukraine Has Been Warned About A Cyber Attack
- According to a recent report, Russia has begun cyber attacks on Ukraine’s government websites, online banking platforms, and other institutions.
- Ukraine claims that they received a warning last week that there would be cyber attacks in the coming days and that this has occurred.
- Russia has been blamed for the attacks in Ukraine.
The Government’s And Parliament’s Websites Were Also Attacked
- According to a new Reuters report, Ukraine has been subjected to yet another cyber attack. The websites of all banks, the defense sector, and government agencies were all targeted in this attack.
- According to a separate media report, the Ukrainian Parliament’s website has also been marked.
- The connection to Ukraine’s government website is also breaking off regularly, as per NetBlocks, a program that checks Internet obstruction.
Cyberattack Conducted By Russia
- All of this means that Russia is not lagging behind in both military and cyber-attacks.
- Ukraine’s government and bank websites are repeatedly targeted.
- According to an Economist report, intelligence gathering is taking place with the help of this cyberattack, which can aid military operations and be used on the battlefield.
- Ukraine’s crucial civilian infrastructure is also being targeted by this cyberwar.
- These events clearly indicate that Russia has entered the war zone and is fully prepared to fight in both the real and virtual worlds.
For daily news updates related to finance, business and sports keep following our portal Daily News Capsule
Nikita Dhyani is a passionate writer. She basically writes on Health, Finance, and Politics related topics. She has explored many areas of interest and is being a part of the journalism industry.