Key Points –
- The World day against child labour is being observed globally on 12th June Every Year. although the main agenda of celebrating this day is to Spread Awareness and positivity towards child education & Growth itself.
- Moreover, According to the International Labour Organisation(ILO), around 152 million Children ACross the globe are engaged in child labour, and 72 million children are in hazardous work Conditions.
Also Read – Pizza Hut Survey & Consumer Rewards
- Even though this day is used as an opportunity to spread Raise the Awareness near our neighbourhood as well.
- This year’s world day against child labour mainly focuses on the 2021 international year’s actions to eliminate child labour.
- Although, the theme of this year’s world day against Child Labour is Act Now: End Child Labour.
The World Day Against Child Labour is celebrated on 12 June, but today we mark the date at the #ILC2018 with a series of events. Discussion, live interview and the screening of the documentary film “KAILASH”, winner of the @sundancefest. Read all here: https://t.co/PFnqV26jEZ pic.twitter.com/dEH9EAhZsA
— International Labour Organization (@ilo) June 3, 2018
Quotes Against Child Labour –
- “If not now, then when? If not you, then who? If we can answer these fundamental questions, then perhaps we can wipe away the blot of human slavery” – Kailash Satyarthi
- “Child labour and poverty are inevitably bound together and if you continue to use the labour of children as the treatment for the social disease of poverty, you will have both poverty and child labour to the end of time” – Grace Abbott
- “There’s nothing more satisfying than seeing a happy and smiling child. I always help in any way I can, even if it’s just by signing an autograph. A child’s smile is worth more than all the money in the world” – Lionel Messi
- “You can’t regulate child labour. You can’t regulate slavery. Some things are just wrong” – Michael Moore
World’s Day Against The Child Labour Slogans –
- Child labour is child abuse. Say no to child labour.
- Children are our future, let them grow
- The child’s hands are too small to work
- Tell your neighbour to child labour is illegal.
- Child labour is a social crime
- Education is their birthright. End child labour
- Give the child a pencil, but not a plate to wash
- Child labour is a shame. Stop child labour.
- Let them earn knowledge, not money.
- Say no to child labour, yes to education.