The vaccination drive has begun from May 1 all over the country for 18 years and above excluding some states. The candidates can now register themselves on the government co-win portal and book their vaccination dose. As to help the users to find the nearest covid vaccine center, some big organizations like google, amazon with others have brought forth some new innovative methods to make it easy through whats app.
Whatsapp head will Cathcart, publicized that the company was working with health partners to drive helplines in the form of chatbots in the messaging app. Whatsapp has included the option to find the nearest vaccination center to the MyGov corona helpdesk chatbot. To recall, the MyGov helpdesk chatbot was launched last year, when it was the starting of this global pandemic. As of now, the chatbot is capable of showing the nearest vaccination center.
How to find the nearest covid vaccination center via whats app?
- Save, +91 9013151515 to your contact list, which is the dedicated number of the MyGov helpdesk
- Go to whats app and find the number
- Text namaste
- The programmed response will ask you for your PIN code, enter it.
- Then, the chatbot will send you a list of the nearest vaccination center in your particular location.
Other ways to find a vaccination center near you
- If you don’t want to save the contact number, you can just head to wa.me/919013151515 which will direct to the chatbot. Only ask real questions.
- Or either by heading to the co-win portal, Arogya Setu app, google maps, and others. Though the options are a lot to find the nearest vaccination center, WhatsApp is the easiest one. WhatsApp is the more convenient option for all.
Anjali ved is a curious and enthusiastic writer with knowledge and experience of writing various blogs and articles related to health care. Apart from this, she is a certified pharmacist with 2 years of work experience in medicine. She feels is a responsibility to acknowledge the audience about the latest news about health.