The threat of corona still remains. Every day thousands of new patients are being found and hundreds of people are dying. In such a situation, it is natural to worry. However, under the nationwide vaccination campaign against corona, more than 38.76 million vaccines have been administered so far and the recovery rate from corona in the country has also increased to 97.28 percent. So far more than three crores of one lakh people have been cured of corona infection.
But in the meantime, the fear of a third wave of the epidemic is also being expressed. In such a situation, many people are raising the question that after all, how many waves of corona can come? However, no matter how many waves come, if people take precautions, they will definitely avoid corona. For this, it is important to wear a mask, adopt a safe physical distance and pay special attention to your diet.
How many waves of corona can come?
- Dr. A. K. Varshney says, ‘The arrival of the wave is not certain, it depends on us.
- When unlocked, people forget the corona and start gathering in the crowd again and because of this, the cases start increasing again.
- If this cycle continues, then every time it is given the name of the first, second, and third wave.
- But we can stop this wave if we follow the rules or if herd immunity comes. Herd immunity comes when antibodies are made in 70 percent of people and it will come from the vaccine itself. So get the vaccine definitely.
Many People are planning to go out, what are the precautions to be taken?
- Dr. A. K. Varshney says, ‘The most important thing is not to organize any big event or ceremony. If there is a function to be held, invite very few people.
- If you have to go out and it seems that more people are going, there may be a crowd, then do not go. If you are going then get the corona test done, if the vaccine is already done then it is even better.
- If you are going somewhere, then follow the rules of Covid, wear a mask, follow the safe distance.
- Overall, it is not safe to go out like this right now. The virus is not over, it has only slowed down.
PM has asked people to follow the rules of Covid, how do we see it?
- Dr. A. K. Varshney says, ‘As soon as it is unlocked, the way people have started roaming around the hill stations, it is a matter of concern. People are crowding and not following covid rules.
- In such a situation, it can become the reason for the third wave. The concern expressed by the PM is also very true because due to this negligence, we saw the second wave.
For daily news updates related to finance, business and sports keep following our portal Daily News Capsule